Once You Go Mac, You Never Go Back: Honest Reasons Why People Switch To Mac

I used to be an MS fanboy... yep, one of those that troll Playstation forums daily and practically praise everything that Bill Gates and co. push out. But a few years ago I had a change of heart, now, I wouldn't even touch any hardware MS releases, why? well here are some honest reasons why I made a switch:

1. Virus! Virus! Virus! - An unprotected Windows PC has more viruses than your neighborhood hooker, while a Mac is just as susceptible to malware as a bottle of alcohol is to bacteria. No wonder it took only a year for my windows - based notebook to hit the bucket, while my Macbook, which was bought in 2008, is still going strong.

2. Less Clutter - Whenever I try to remember my PC's desktop, all I can remember is a cluttered desktop, and a constant balloon popping up that says that it blocked a popup. While my Mac's desktop only has 6 icons at most.


3. It's Hip - I hate to admit it, but the reason I bought the Macbook in the first place is to jump on the bandwagon, but still, I was pleasantly surprised to know that it was definitely worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment